I know.. there is something wrong within....

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Aa Muaahh


I don’t remember so very well, but sitting idly here waiting for the mess to open at 1 p.m, my mind flickered through the best cuisines I have ever had (of course beside mum's cooking)

Finally frustrated with the 'fukin stiff rubber-bread' on the plane, I finally got relief, when my request got a "yes-yes v do have tht" from the German, who gave 4 yogurts to me. Frankfurt to Colorado was one never-ending journey, however Kathleen with her 'pink-iriver' never made me feel like a hermit!
"Basically bcoz I was all engrossed in my own thoughts talking to myself n not to my neighbour"

She had nice thighs, and her t-shirt showed...(Neway the point is I had a nice time during the journey :)

No digressions now.I must start with ma favorites:

Chipotle Burritos

It's cheap n huge.. A delicious mouth-watering wrapped tortilla (tis like romali roti), black beans, rice, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, chilly-salsa (tomatoes, chilly, lemon etc)
n then u can get more of it.... hot salsa (I recommend tht)

The name just makes me ravenous.

I have heard that Rodeos do serve nice burritos, however I doubt its taste.

Olive Garden Tiramisu

Enchanting dawdling wine trickling down the sides, cream, bread... trust me I dunno what it was. But the finest desert I have ever had. By the way: Don’t ever think to have it at Barista... It Sucks! (No way have tastes like the Italians had)

Quiznos Sub

Like the lunch-sandwiches, with tomatoes, onions, cheese lettuce, olives...this has its own peculiar taste... much like the subway however larger and yes my friend "unlimited coke n finger chips are really transfixing"

Juanita's Enchiladas
The soft, fresh corn tortilla rolled and stuffed with your choice of filling, topped with red or green sauce, melted cheese and onions. I doubt if you can eat one whole of that dish!

Old Chicago pizzas
Hmm, pijja.. That wasn’t just a pizza of dominos or pizza hut where just oregano and chilly would serve the purpose. It was this huge pineapple pizza, with many things n so many things. Let the menu describe it and nt me!


Cold Stone Ice creams
Like it, Love it or Can't live without it (punch line to choose the size u want)

That was near the Times Square, I was hankering an ice-cream and that's the place where I landed with ma brother, surely famous n jam-packed.

Starbucks Cold coffee
Whipped wid ice-cream, ice cubes and enamored by beautiful white girl's hand..politely askng u
"Anything else you would like to have sir?"
Whooo hoooo!


Tiny Tots Ice cream....
That you do find a lot at Gurgaon malls these days. However it was new 4 me when I had it, tasted really nice.

7 Comments:

  • Choice toh dekho launde ki!!

    By Blogger Rishi, at 6:45 AM  

  • haha photo toh dekho laundiya kee ooper !!

    By Blogger ketan, at 12:34 AM  

  • saale......dal bhaat khaaa khuj reh...it seems all u remember r the lil places tht u went in chicago...neways 'tis good

    By Blogger Shalabh, at 2:11 AM  

  • shalabh.. tera naukar tere ko bahut khuch sikha rakhha hai...

    wel..bandi ultimate hain...
    chink hai na..

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 1:14 PM  

  • I still can't believe you decided to go bald.

    By Blogger Rishi, at 9:31 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 3:05 AM  

  • y cant u..
    and i really feel amazing in this summer wid no hair..

    well, my hair has grwn bk..

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad