I know.. there is something wrong within....

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Euthanasia

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_1444590,00180007.htm

Euthanasia indeed is an obscure idea, but I think that's the solution, coz Even admittance in a hospital would not cure them in a day or two. It would take time, money for which I think Neelkanth would not be prepared. His sister is disabled,and his brother is completely non vibrant. I really feel so helpless as to pity neelkanth or to feel miserable for his kins. Mercy killing would atleast help all 3 of them to getover their everyday tear jerking, and let the kins embrace the eternal slumber. Moreover with time Eventually he would be healed.

I have always believed Experience is GOD, Well we really cant imagine their plight.
Been there,done that! Ironic isn't it?

Saurabh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad