I know.. there is something wrong within....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

that, my friend is Ollie

Now read this.. for those who think its so easy...

Place your back foot on the tail of your board with your foot elevated so its your toes on the tail and your heel in the air. Your front foot be about in the middle, now what you need to do is put about 70% of your weight onto your front foot and 30% on your back foot, make sure your stable standing like this, once you are you need to bend your knees so your closer to the skateboard, then at the same time a few things are going to happen you need to shift your weight to the back foot, slamming the tail onto the ground, when it hits the ground your front foot is going slide up the board to about right before the nose, while that is happening your going to shift most of the weight back to the front foot and pull your back leg up so its about level with your front foot, if you’ve done it correctly your board will follow your feet into the air and level out so when you come down you land right back onto it. If you don’t get the first try, don’t get discouraged as with anything it takes practice to accomplish, it took me about a week to actually Ollie, so just keep trying.

Tell me this aint no FAKE... I have tried this for weeks, either my board lands up 5 feet away, or I keep jumping on my skateboard while it keeps moving. Anyway i don't practise much but still.. I really think first hand experience would help.

Btw do you really think I should wear flat sole shoes... or black soles would also do ?
I l find it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad