I know.. there is something wrong within....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Juice was worth the squeeze

Sometimes in my life I come across so awkward situations that I can’t handle it. I don’t have hitches but certainly my quirks have no morality. No moral fibers!

While coming down the elevator, I was fed up. They take so much time? Why don’t they realize one’s hurry? However when the door opened at the 2nd floor; the lady entered, looking drop dead gorgeous from tip to bottom, Standing tall about 5 “6’ with liquid eyes , lustrous lips, hair playing enamored round her shoulders The black silk Benetton certainly had all the tensions, her bosoms was clasping, mite have even shot off( if you know what I mean). She was slender waisted, all elegant and graceful, deep navel ample hips. Shit! I had already imagined all the naughty things which came flashing in my head like a thunderbolt.

I manage to sneak quick looks. As the door closed, she kept standing at the other side. Naturally I assumed she’s going to the same floor. Delighted as I was, my head smiled.. As I was flickering through my imagination, saw her glancing at me. I manage to see her and gave her warm smile which was certainly reciprocated back.

She says hi and asks me “What’s your name?”
Saurabh

ME: I was really feeling uneasy, however I asked her “R u alone?”
(R u alone, what the hell are you asking)

Ya! I am. Actually I am here to meet someone. But I think he hasn’t reached yet

ME : Ok! So u coming to the Capitol. I assume..

Well .. Ya!

(What a day. Morning S** with Aditi you know that. and then the evening lady…shit I am gonna get all the dot dot dot today )

Suddenly the door opened and we barged out together, I think she might have got a hint that “I was up to something” She was smart enough to know that.
However she seemed to be ok with that and so was I. while talking sometimes she just kept her hands on my knees and I was so exultant. Suddenly she winked at me or was she blinking. I was ……

And then my cell rang, *Sameer said “I have reached; I am near the lounge entry.” I excused myself for sometime. Why…good things always happen with me.
I met sameer and told him about her and how I met a hot lady and what all we talked and as I was about to say.

He said “Wait a sec”
At that moment..... Sameer said “‘Aunty’ Meet my friend Saurabh “ *

*Names have been changed

5 Comments:

  • hmm
    well i just kept your name as a reference. neway let it b thr.

    mere sapne ek din sachh honge..aisa mera vishawas hain

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 3:49 AM  

  • Nishad you bastard.. you beat me to it. Anyways Bond tell us more about that aunty.

    By Blogger Rishi, at 12:07 PM  

  • age: 33; lives in sainik farms
    looks: mmmm
    status: sorry to say but divorced
    needless to say hot and single. ne takers !*



    *sorry Sameer.

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 1:08 PM  

  • nishad ne thin new in suxx thr/ GIANT still misses you.

    You were sup to be his/her "special one"

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 1:13 PM  

  • suxxx toh sab karte hain.. kumar ne isme nai kiya toh kya hua
    "whre's the party yaar" mein toh kiya //

    neway kisi ke saath koi base.. toh clear kar..
    hve fun.

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad