I know.. there is something wrong within....

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Un-titled


I really don't think that a title was required for the post as it would be a waste of time for everyone but not me. So u can go ahead and read it or stop it right here.

I had watched a series of movies in the last few days. I downloaded every one of these over net and watched it to complete the quota. it started with Good Will Hunting. Then 8-mile, again ; I cant say much about Jimmy cuz he was simply awesome.The other one would be Forest Gump. I found these 2 movies too powerful.

Lord of War : A movie based about arms trafficking based on the real life of Victor Bout, an arms dealer. Awesome Execution. The first line was so intriguing. Nicolas Cage stating "There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other eleven? " It was amazing.

Thank you for smoking: Believe me, you need to see what lobbyists can do. They can do miracles. Nick Naylor (the central character, chief spokesperson on behalf of ciggarattes) never hid the truth. He just filtered it.
Beside that you dont want to miss the sex between katie holmes and Nick. The way she is holding pans in the kitchen while he rocks her world holding her legs.

Requiem for a dream : One of my favorites ... Amazing acting by Jennifer Connely and Jared Leto. Very moving indeed. U need to watch it. I wonder why it didnt win Academy Award.

Pulp Fiction : You can't miss Quentin Tarentino. The gripping line was quoted repeatedly by Samuel "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you" BAM BAM BAM and the bullets poured in.

The Departed

The reviews were great. When TOI gave this movie 4 stars and mentioned the use of incestuous indian cursings along with the comment that its a movie that revived "The Godfather Trilogy"
I had to watch it. This genre of movies never go unnoticed. Never.

Sincity: I have absolutely no idea of what better a movie can be made than this.

Crash: This movie made me believe in God. Surely it was meant to win an Academy. I am glad I chose Crash over Brookback Mountain.

Mixed Doubles : I have mixed opinions but now I would stick back to my "orgy' concept than to experiment swapping.

Cruel Intentions 1 & 2: The first part had a sad ending, kind of ruined the excitement but the second part. It rocks.

A beautiful Mind: Jennifer Connely is hot and I think I resemble the character of Russell Crowe, though no-one would understand... pretty obvious. You should watch it once. His room no was 101 which was my school number in Scindia. That confirmed that my quirk wasnt imprudent.

The Shawshank Redemption
I forgot to mention but a solid story and the best prison break story you can ever see. I love Morgan Freeman.

Boys dont cry:
Lana and Brandon were for real. I didnt find the movie chilling. may be because I am cold but I think the real reason was that I knew the ending.

The blairwitch project
You watch documentry alone, now take a look at this.

Well the others which I have planned to see are : Schindler's List, LOTR, Ben-hur, Silence of the Lambs, Dead Poet's Society, Rear Window, Saw 2 and 3, The English Patient, The french connection, To kill a mocking bird and Rainman.
I l let you know about these too in a few months. and yea please temme more about some fantastic movies. I have excluded hindi coz they are shallow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad