I know.. there is something wrong within....

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aye ! Blood is thicker than water.

“ Certainly ! Papa “ I said, since the question was so clichéd.

It was once again that cold evening at my house. The room was hot. Me, Papa and Maa were sitting in the dining room having some food. I think it was peas which my mom was peeling, and I happened to eat one by one.

So “GRE ! right”
Yup !

What about MBA.
Not interested. Or I would say not ready for it yet. I l do that later.

Well okay ! So Do do u do pranayam ?

I was actually thinking how Gurbani Judge is hot. Then my mind ran to the internship things, then the movies I have to download from torrents and then I shifted my eyes to the peas again.

Sunta hee nahi yeh ladka” said Mom. Papa is saying something.

What happened ? I didnt know.I think I tried to be amusing. But I don’t think they were getting amused as much as I was. But neway I was already perturbed about the grades and my internship. So I said finally “ Why should I do pranayam?” This was the starting now you will see how things get out of hand...

Saurabh! You are restless and casual . Every time you need something to be engaged with. Whether its your laptop or the music with headphone constantly on ur ears, or its FOOD. You really aint hungry but you just feel you need to eat coz that’s something how you keep busy.

Mom ! You know what! I don’t wanna talk. I have lots of work to do. I mean do you think pranayam would help me here. No ! You people just sit down in patna and try to help me out in IIT. I mean how erratic is that. Okay ! you wanna help me, Help me here . I am giving you a case study. Tell me!

I studied this semester hard to keep my grades well. I attended classes fairly well. I scored good in the end. The dean gets upset coz of the low attendance and he forced the teachers not to give grades, for no fault of my own. Also I can’t complain Dean since we are his mercy. Papa things aren’t so simple to be solved. The intricacies are not so easy to comprehend and answer to. I don’t want anything from you people I have everything I want. All I want is you to trust me.

And then yadda yadda yadda… Finally It boiled down when I said “ I just don’t want you to stop me doing from anything. I would learn from my mistakes myself. The world is exploitation and I will do whatever I want.

THEN I SAID “ What if I want open a brothel”
Dad said “ Why do you wanna do that ?”

I replied “ NO reason ! It gives money and satisfaction.” I continued “Would you support me , atleast would you be with me “
It’s illegal here ! I l go to Denmark to do it. It’s legal there.

I don’t know what I was thinking. But all I wanted is that they should know the options are with me, and one fine day even if they find me trafficking arms and women, it won’t be a big surprise.
I said later “ It’s not what I intend to do “ I was just saying.
I am not telling you any further, though I also said I would do MS in" Romance, homosexuality and Lesbianiasm" from University of California (CALTECH) for my MS.” Well I think they won’t say no now. I am glad I did it.

Believe me ! when your blood relations are in front… you can’t even quench your thirst even the glass of water was right in front of me.

6 Comments:

  • did u really say brothel...coz im dead sure u were havin tht convo in hindi

    By Blogger Shalabh, at 12:21 PM  

  • fuck no ! hahahha.. i hate hindi..to the core. doesnt it sound short.. ??

    By Blogger sAuRaBh sHeKhAr, at 9:12 AM  

  • dude
    what was the situation after this conversation ???
    hope u enjoyed your time all alone in house after that for few days

    By Blogger ravi kumar, at 11:41 AM  

  • ha haha..This Pranayam thing and all d coversations of career and future..goes at every home..fed upppp 'm.!!!

    So long time..jst chkd yer blog..

    By Blogger Maniac, at 1:41 AM  

  • I like what you write.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

  • Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad