I know.. there is something wrong within....

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Attention Problem !

Bhagwan ji:

I said, I dont have anyone to talk to.

Bhagwan Ji: You talk to yourself already so much. What else do you want to talk about ?

I don't like this

Bhagwan Ji: What do you want me to do ?

Nothing. Just be here. Listen. That's all.

Bhagwan Ji: Listen you asshole, people are actually dying out there, someone is being born crippled, someone is getting lashes by other people for crime they didn't commit. A child is hungry and all he is doing is licking eaten mangoes and bananas from the dustbin in Kolkatta. I have so many important things to do and you have lost nothing. Let me go.

Yea ! I do understand, a bit late may be. Thanks for speaking up finally. I won't call you again. I know you have things to do. bye.

Bhagwan Ji: Bye.

And he was gone. And I never called God again for help. It's December 10th 2007 today. 10 years from now on Dec 10, 2017 I hope the world is a better place to live in for everyone. I will miss this day a lot.

3 Comments:

  • gud post man...honest....y did u wanna talk to god though thts d real ques

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • honestly shalabh.. I have no idea. I don't know whom to talk to.. myself or an inivisble force bt glad u liked the post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

  • ...... ......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


pad